Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Starting to come down in North London now, how are the Midlands looking?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No idea for Kegworth but will be able to let you know around 13.00. Liverpool no snow and clear although my Wife says it is cold (then again Linda always complains of that )

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Started snowing here (Didcot) in the last 20 minutes. Blowing a gale too. I don't expect it to amount to much though.

VB

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just checked out Google maps to see where I was going. It says J23 to 24a are closed until late tomorrow. Anyone confirm that?
Driving tthrough there now, there are roadworks but accessible is no problem

• Upvote
Reactions: szczemirek

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello from sunny Cheshire (West Coast) , wife has just hung some washing out and she does not take chances with the weather so looking good.

Very chilly in the fields earlier with the dogs but nice and dry .

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I couldn't make it anyway but hope the weather doesn't end up being a problem, although if you end up getting snowed in at Kegworth with all the gear there are worse things that could happen :) .

dudywoxer

Looking for a bigger stirring stick
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Snowing quite heavily for the last couple of hours, it's that wet type of white shit, so it's not blowing around in the wind. Gardens and paths have a covering, traffic is keeping the roads clear. If the warnings are right we have this all weekend. The morning will tell, for now it's light both fires and pull up the drawbridge.

bohemian

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2008
London uk
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Had some flurries of snow here in Kegworth, but stopped now and looking good.  Looked a bit like a blizzard when I had breakfast, but nothing has settled here.  -   Yet.

slavedata

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 2, 2009
Bottesford Melton
AKA
Dave Slater
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Live weather report from Bottesford 25 miles east of Kegworth. Saturday 10.15am Odd snow flurries interspersed with sunny intervals. Bitter cold wind typical March day really. No precipitation settled at all.

saladisfun

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 16, 2008
Chichester
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Driving tthrough there now, there are roadworks but accessible is no problem
Regret I will not make it to the show, we were planning to come en route back from 70th birthday party in Yorkshire back to Chichester but have wimped out with forecast on sunday. I had already bought my ticket and was really looking forward sampling some gear and sounds, and drinks (digital of course)

Best of luck John with the dem and lugging all your kit around in the weather. Hope you knee holds up

Fourlegs

WAVE Digital Cables
Wammer
May 5, 2014
Melton Mowbray
www.wavehighfidelity.com
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I came home last night because I am only 1/2 hr away but this morning we have 3” of snow and plenty more in the drifts. 

But nothing ventured, nothing gained so see you later. 

Nick. Room 216

deggie

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 12, 2011
edge of birmingham
AKA
keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Snowed in here on top of ice , so unable to make it today , ... gutted I was looking forward to tunes and banter with like minded audio phoooools......... have a good day to those who make it.

Holte Ender

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 21, 2014
gloucestershire
AKA
Roy
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
See photo thread.

We are snowed in in Gloucestershire and can’t make it. Will there be a refund on advanced tickets purchased, or preferably, could the show be repeated on a future date?

Caliente

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2008
Leeds, , United King
AKA
Robbie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There's a surprising amount of snow here in Yorkshire this morning after just a smattering yesterday. Will see what the local traffic conditions advise but it's certainly 50:50 regarding setting off.

YNWAN

100% Analogue
Wammer
Jul 22, 2007
Sheffield
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Unfortunately I’ve woken to find 5”, perhaps more, of snow fell here (Sheffield) last night - doesn’t look like I, or my mate Dave, will be coming to the show. Very sad as I’ve been to every other one :(  

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is the view from my room out over the Kegworth hotel car park this morning, looking towards the M1. You'd have to say there was more than a dusting of snow, but really not much more. The roads look clear and the traffic seems to be having no trouble at all.

VB

Kegworth car park Mar 18th.jpg

• Upvote
Reactions: Tony_J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.