Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
When is the big announcement that the hotel is in Birmingham Alabama? The locals are really looking forward to us arriving.

• Haha
Reactions: Roo, MVJ and Tony_J

Crom

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is great news...I have very fond memories of the years I've visited. Good luck with planning and when can we book!!?

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Obviously you didn't bump into Lurch so escaped with your virtues intact.
That reminds me, I must dig out that rough sawn piece of 4x2 with your name on. Being a gentleman I will ofcourse offer you the option of splinters on the way in or the way out. 😜🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Roo and Tony_J

audio_PHIL_e

audioPHILe
Wammer
Jul 21, 2020
The wrong planet
soundcloud.com
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I could well be up for visiting, room sitting, and the curry afterwards. I'm not sure I want to display anything However, instructions on booking, how to register interest in helping etc will be gratefully received.

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
I had exhibition room with Mickey, plus a bedroom booked. Mickey had a refund but mines rolled over. Can I choose to exhibit/stay over at a later date?

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I had exhibition room with Mickey, plus a bedroom booked. Mickey had a refund but mines rolled over. Can I choose to exhibit/stay over at a later date?
Earlier in this thread it has been said that those with payment rolled over will get a first refusal for a room and the money paid will be either used to pay the new cost or you will be advised of any difference needed to be paid or refunded . All this will become clear when the new venue is secured and deposit paid . So keep the faith and all will become as clear as mud . More important what whisky are you going to bring ,asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: bigrod and Tony_J

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I shouldn’t need to ask for a ground floor location as (if we could manage to get 160 Kg bass units upstairs) they would soon transfer themselves through the floor -12Hz will move mountains 😂
You're not bringing those foo bass units again, are you? I would have thought you'd have been able to afford some proper speakers by now. Apparently these days you can buy them with all the drivers in the same box. Now that's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.