Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Does this include a luke warm, dry steak pie with flaccid chips & Tesco basics bake beans as one of the options? 😂😂
Luxury. I was expecting to suck on a lump of coal and be grateful.

Reactions: Tony_J

vinyl4ever

Mr
Wammer Plus
Mar 29, 2020
Doncaster
primevehiclelogistics.com
AKA
Stewart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not sure if the protocols regarding room allocation but dont need the Friday night. Ground floor would be very welcome as my speakers are v large and heavy and my back won't handle it

Reactions: MVJ

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
EXHIBITORS
Those who requested a room will be allocated shortly - a sheet for your kit list will be available this week.
After this forum members will be offered the few remaining sleep rooms

And the kit sheet has been and gone?? 👹

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry i have been busy in closing a set of charity accounts so i can discuss with the trustees next week ahead of the AGM a week later, as well as working on 2 potential acquisitions.
I am a busy boy!

Will be up shortly. Lots going on in the background around the show as well.

Reactions: Cambs12 and Tony_J

Zaiden

Wammer
Dec 7, 2021
London
randomc.net
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Two questions:

1. Are the hotel bookings open to non-exhibitors yet?
2. Take it all the slots have been fully booked up. What are my options if I'd like to be on some sort of waiting list for exhibiting?

Zaiden

Wammer
Dec 7, 2021
London
randomc.net
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Since the event is so close to Leeds and Hull, I was thinking it could even be worth reaching out to Farnthorpes/Hifi Showroom and other audio outlets for their interest in coming to the event and advertising any stock they want to sell, although I don’t know about the particulars of how Audio Note came to the WAM Show.

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Audio Note although Trade came and showed a room with personal and in some cases unique upgraded items and they were there just for the music and fun rather an serious Trade with full on sales . I know that getting some Trade involvement is likely to be needed for the show to pay its way but as I understand it the intention would be to try and keep this as much about Wammers and their systems as possible and avoid it becoming too like a Trade show . I am sure one of the team will advise the exact details and also what if any Trade rooms there will be this year .

I would also like to add that the two gentlemen from Audio Note were fantastic over the weekend offering help and advice and in my case even loan of a CD Transport due to the issues I was having with the hotel network . I would honestly welcome them and any others like them as at no time did they even talk about selling instead they talked about music , whisky , rum with a bit of red wine thrown in all of which are all my favourite topics .

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Since the event is so close to Leeds and Hull, I was thinking it could even be worth reaching out to Farnthorpes/Hifi Showroom and other audio outlets for their interest in coming to the event and advertising any stock they want to sell, although I don’t know about the particulars of how Audio Note came to the WAM Show.
We always try to get some trade rooms these days, as they help to support the show, and are a nice addition, we will be at Cranage next weekend putting the word round about the wam show

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Two questions:

1. Are the hotel bookings open to non-exhibitors yet?
2. Take it all the slots have been fully booked up. What are my options if I'd like to be on some sort of waiting list for exhibiting?
Not yet but getting close, so far all on the bench have been promoted. To date we have 40 members exhibiting, plus some home grown traders, but there can always be drop outs this far in advance.

SO if you are interested in a room then please PM me your number and I'll call you.

As far Audio Note; well said Andrew, what a couple of top lads. Also they were genuinely blown away by our systems that they heard. They have a clash with our show this year but we hope that they will support us in 2024. Basically the relationship between the wam and AN is good, they 'get' us and they understand us. We like their approach.
Those guys work very hard, hitting shows all over Europe and expect we will be catching up at Cranage.

kind regards,
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles