Question email updates to subscribed, or old threads coming through rarely, non existent or completely inconsistent.

A question.

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can Roo or someone on the nuts and bolts side of the forum please check my account for me.

As far as I can see I should be receiving updates immediately and they are not going into any spam folders before it's asked.

I cannot for some reason get email updates from forum posts as they are posted. This has gone on since the major upgrade of the forum (went to white on black theme). Since this time if I subscribe, post threads or for any of my old threads I do not get an email of what it is that's followed instantly as I used to.

I did ask about this before but it's never been resolved. As it is now, I do get the occasional email from threads but it's generally extremely rare, non existent or completely inconsistent even with new threads. As a result I'm not really keeping up with any updates on the forum.

JANDL100

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 5, 2006
Forest of Dean, Glos
AKA
Jerry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I get email updates for most threads, buy not all.
For example, no email updates from the Astronomy or Science threads that I started in the Public Bar part of the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.