Unison Research Triode 25 Integrated Valve Amplifier (with DAC)

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ok, the eBay enquires about postage are continuing, so I'm going to open this up for shipping, but only on the forums, rather than eBay itself. I will find an extra box so as to double box this around the original box and make sure it is very well packed.

Shipping at cost. If you are not far from London delivery may be possible.

smithy27

Wammer
Dec 13, 2021
Me again! Interesting what you are saying about the 6 ohm output suiting tannoys which have a 6 ohm impedance. It makes sense .
FYI ( or anyone else’s) Harbeth HL7 compacts are also 6 ohm impedance.( I own a pair ) GLWS .

A part trade of interest ?

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I just saw the advert for the KLH speakers and I can't help wondering how they would pair with the Triode 25. 6 Ohm impedance, nice and efficient - could be a great match.

Reactions: Leftfield

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bump. Come on Tannoyistas and anyone with speakers that aren't painfully inefficient, this is the best valve integrated I've tried. Better than Primaluna Dialogue Premium or VTL IT-85, and a few others.

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Baffling that it too this long, and sold on the bay rather than here. What's going on with the market?

I'm sad to sell this amp - and of course it sounds especially gorgeous the day before it will be picked up. I'd love to have it in a second, smaller, but equally important system, but at this point I need the money and don't have the space.

What surprises me is that more people don't recognise how good the Triode 25 is. I've known a lot of integrated valve amps and this is a hidden gem.

Reactions: antonio66

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.