Hi-Fi man Dan
Wammer
Sep 17, 2016
Essex
AKA
Dan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Purchased direct from Sennheiser on the 31/12/2022, brand new, not refurbished etc (proof available).

Selling as I bought them brand new, I’ve used them maybe 3 times for an hour or so and have just sat in the original supplied box, I just prefer to listen to my music through speakers as headphones set my tinnitus off. I’ve also got a tatty pair of HD650’s that I don’t use too, but will keep these.

They sound fantastic and are super comfy, you could wear for hours, no problems.

As they’ve not actually been used, there’s no wear to the ear pads or head band, in fact, when you open the box, you still get that brand new smell.

Sennheiser no longer supply these in the hard box, just the card box but you can buy cases for these. Also supplied is the original cable.

Looking for £260 plus postage for these, currently on eBay with pictures.

I also have a Rega Ear Mk1 for sale, nice condition, no marks or scratches to mention, would like £50 for it. Again, on eBay with pictures.

I would happily sell the headphones and the Rega Ear together for £300 plus postage, makes a lovely cheap setup.

Collection available from Benfleet, Essex.

IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online