Mar 26, 2019
Northampton UK
AKA
David W Harris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE.

KEF Chorale loudspeakers. £125

Have had new high voltage crossover capacitors fitted by me (big fat yellow things, not electrolytics !), new 4mm binding posts, new internal wiring.

Cabinets have been lightly sanded and given 4 coats of linseed oil. A few very minor dings and surface marks commensurate with age, but nothing serious. No front grills, but I can supply the cloth that was on them plus the front grille badges. Sadly the wood that the cloth was on had broken in several places.

Beautiful vintage speakers, they sound rather sublime, they have the classic B200 and T27 pairing. 47x28x22cm. My usual efforts have gone into these, so Im after £125 collect Northampton, or I could ship if I can find a box big enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tony_J

g8ina

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 26, 2019
Northampton UK
AKA
David W Harris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wife Sally is now down with CV. This means we are closed to visitors and we wont be visiting anyone. My Lenco parts will NOT be available by post direct or via eBay until we are both all clear, thanks for your patience.

Fantasque

My world is full of spots
Wammer Plus
Jan 22, 2016
Mere, Wiltshire
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Sorry to hear your news, hope your wife makes a speedy recovery, best wishes to you both.

nice speakers by the way.

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wishing sally a speedy recovery.

Those are two of my favourite drivers, excellent. GLWTS