Reactions: MVJ and hylander

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wonderful album from a truly great innovative song writer who had quark, strangeness and charm and left the hype to Tom Mahler.
Long and lean, a silver queen, have you ever seen such a flying machine?
Hits the ground as fast as sound, seven hundred thousand pounds of little pieces lying around
'G' for Germany heir minister. It'll look good on the plane & we could put a logo round it ? ;)
I used to own a really nicely put together double album I bought from him & his wife. He died not long after. Don't think I've ever seen it since. Had a pencil sketch of him on the cover. Maybe you know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nestor Turton

Nestor Turton

Nestor Turton
Wammer
Jan 30, 2019
Nowhere in Particular
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
'G' for Germany heir minister. It'll look good on the plane & we could put a logo round it ? ;)
I used to own a really nicely put together double album I bought from him & his wife. He died not long after. Don't think I've ever seen it since. Had a pencil sketch of him on the cover. Maybe you know it.
Albums I have (mostly digital) are

1686354392197.png

Not sure any meets your description - though sometimes his albums have been issued with more than one cover.

I have these singles

1686354486877.png
Always liked his songs from the moment I heard his contributions to Hawkwind's Space Ritual and Silver Machine. Really sad he died so young, but many of the artists I grew up collecting and liking have passed away.

There are an amazing number of albums posted in this thread that I know and really like. Quite a few I've not heard, of course.

I wonder if they'll ever release a vinyl box set of Robert's studio output.

Reactions: MVJ and garn63

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Albums I have (mostly digital) are

1686354392197.png

Not sure any meets your description - though sometimes his albums have been issued with more than one cover.

I have these singles

1686354486877.png
Always liked his songs from the moment I heard his contributions to Hawkwind's Space Ritual and Silver Machine. Really sad he died so young, but many of the artists I grew up collecting and liking have passed away.

There are an amazing number of albums posted in this thread that I know and really like. Quite a few I've not heard, of course.

I wonder if they'll ever release a vinyl box set of Robert's studio output.
It will probably be left to some young musical anthropologist (long after we are gone) to compile his stuff. Maybe on a new format even. He must have been liked when you see the folks involved with the making of CLATStarfighters. What a cast.
Great collection you have. I used to be surrounded by records but my lifestyle has changed alot over the yrs. Have never listened to so much music though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles