Wammers Welcome

MrDTuk

Wammer
Mar 3, 2020
Stockport
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I didn’t click on it because I’m using an iPhone and no idea where it is?! :)

But still, I think some kind of map showing open houses / bake offs would be a great addition to the forum...

Maybe too risky in today society? Possibly. 

’established wammers only’ :)

MrDTuk

Wammer
Mar 3, 2020
Stockport
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Definitely.

I did just have a nose on my phone and can't find a way to see the map unfortunately.
True. But all that been said there actually many trustworthy true gentleman still out there. As I recently discovered as a fellow wammer let me borrow an amplifier and couriered it to me without even meeting! True spirit of the wam stuff. 
The world has always had some idiots in it. Maybe we are just more aware of them now due to our instant media. I do believe that morals have regressed in general over the last 2 decades and this could be due to a few combining reasons. But anyway, I better stop there! 

Amormusic

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
there actually many trustworthy true gentleman still out there. As I recently discovered as a fellow wammer let me borrow an amplifier and couriered it to me without even meeting! True spirit of the wam stuff.
Love this. ❤

• Upvote
Reactions: MrDTuk

Ceko

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2020
Zuid Holland, NL
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I didn’t click on it because I’m using an iPhone and no idea where it is?! :)

But still, I think some kind of map showing open houses / bake offs would be a great addition to the forum...

Maybe too risky in today society? Possibly. 

’established wammers only’ :)
I don't see the link either. But with a bit of hacking away I could still find it. Is it okay to post the link here? Or is it supposed to be hidden or something?

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I don't see the link either. But with a bit of hacking away I could still find it. Is it okay to post the link here? Or is it supposed to be hidden or something?
If you can see it it's not hidden , post away  :^

Ian b

Ian
Wammer
Sep 26, 2020
Near Bournemouth
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So having not used much holiday throughout the year and having to use it up I’m now pretty much on holiday until x-mas

So let’s resurrect this thread
if any established wamer’s would like to come over for a listen

Ian

Reactions: Non-Smoking Man

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So having not used much holiday throughout the year and having to use it up I’m now pretty much on holiday until x-mas

So let’s resurrect this thread
if any established wamer’s would like to come over for a listen

Ian
Not many folks will see your comment Ian.
Start a thread for an " impromptu bakeoff" and am sure you will get some feedback.
Good luck !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles