Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Forced Rhubarb has no season it is grown by artificial light .

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is Barnsley in the Rhubarb triangle?
The Rhubarb Triangle nowadays a smaller 9-square-mile area of West Yorkshire, between Wakefield, Morley and Rothwell famous for producing early forced rhubarb.

The Rhubarb Triangle was originally much bigger, covering an area between Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield. From the 1900s to 1930s, the rhubarb industry expanded and at its peak covered an area of about 30 square miles.

Rumours abound of the ground being ideal as 'night soil' from the cities was tipped in the area probably stem jealousies in other areas.
Forced Rhubarb has a PDO protection.

tl;dr NO

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Laughing at how freakishly off-topic this thread has become. From "New show is announced! Here's the dates!" to "I fancy committing a bit of late-night crime with some out-of-season fruit" 🤣

I suppose we're all just desperate for every little bit of show / venue news we can get, and filling-in the time... How's the room allocation task going, Paul?

Phil48

Wammer
Wammer
May 13, 2022
wales
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Laughing at how freakishly off-topic this thread has become. From "New show is announced! Here's the dates!" to "I fancy committing a bit of late-night crime with some out-of-season fruit" 🤣

I suppose we're all just desperate for every little bit of show / venue news we can get, and filling-in the time... How's the room allocation task going, Paul?
Was beginning to wonder if there was an agriculture show running the same time as the hifi show😂I don't even like rhubarb🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MVJ

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is it too early to ask for news and details ? Yes I know I,ll get me coat .

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You should definitely keep in constant touch with Maverick on this. I'll pm you his phone number and address.
Please do not worry I am only joking because I was the last one to ask without reading that they had already said nothing till x date . I know things are progressing and we will be told when we need to know . Maverick has enough things and people to bother him without me adding to it .

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Andrew's not asked for an update for a while, so I thought I'd mooch on over and see what's going on. Or do we just PM @Maverick now?

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I could give maverick's mobile number, you could then share it with Andrew and you would both have your own hotline to the very latest updates, I just need the right bribe

• Haha
Reactions: Cambs12 and Tony_J
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles