Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
All exhibitors,

Thank you for all of your interest in Exhibiting at The WAM Show 2023, please fill out the form below for your kit.

Please keep answers to the main components only. This makes it easy for visitors reading the show guide to follow! Best practice is to list everything of detail that you want to inform visitors about in your room, say on a piece of flip chart paper in the room, or on the door. This is where your preferred choice of accessories should go, e.g. type of cheese in your fuses, re-clockers, interconnects or colour of cable lifters :)

SOME PERSON HAS DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUN TO DELETE A RANDOM 16 LINES FROM THE SHEET

I have now recovered a backup so last 2 days or so changes will be lost

any updates by PM to Cambs12​

@Cambs12

Kind regards,
The Show Team.

Last edited:

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Where's bencat, I thought he well up for this

Reactions: MVJ

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yeah, come on Andrew @bencat, pull ya bloody finger out. 😂😂😂

Reactions: robin

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Honest answer out in n the sun listening to the Huey Show on Six music . Just spotted this so will complete later today . Still waiting for confirmation of how much I owe and when I can pay up . Liverpool Season ticket just been paid so will be next month now .

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Done. Though it's a bit of an assumption about what will be working/finished by then :ROFLMAO:
So what's new about that ? Been there got the T Shirt . Think of all the time I have to destroy yet more amplifiers . These pair are the original ones that'd went awol at Kegworth so fingers crossed they make it through this time .

Reactions: Tony_J

terryg1

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 19, 2012
Northampton
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
All exhibitors,

Thank you for all of your interest in Exhibiting at The WAM Show 2023, please fill out the form below for your kit.

Please keep answers to the main components only. This makes it easy for visitors reading the show guide to follow! Best practice is to list everything of detail that you want to inform visitors about in your room, say on a piece of flip chart paper in the room, or on the door. This is where your preferred choice of accessories should go, e.g. type of cheese in your fuses, re-clockers, interconnects or colour of cable lifters :)

https://bit.ly/3pyiYU3

Kind regards,
The Show Team.
Audio flyer is going to do my kit list I can’t work the link out to do this

Deb64

Wammer
Dec 17, 2019
Can we please have an additional column for sources which are neither digital nor turntables. I want to bring my WM-D6 Professional Walkman and Revox B710 cassette deck. Hopefully there will be some others with cassettes or reel to reel machines.

Reactions: JustinTime

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can we please have an additional column for sources which are neither digital nor turntables. I want to bring my WM-D6 Professional Walkman and Revox B710 cassette deck. Hopefully there will be some others with cassettes or reel to reel machines.
I don't think it's that easy to add another column now it's populated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online