Wammer
Wammer
Jun 28, 2013
Stockton On Tees
AKA
Micky
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here is a copy of the email I received yesterday for info to anyone interested in this event…

COMPLIMENTARY PASSES DEADLINE 31ST JULY

THE 25TH UK AUDIO SHOW 2022 - STAVERTON PARK HOTEL - 8/9 OCTOBER

We’ve had an excellent response for Complimentary Passes for this years 25th UK AUDIO SHOW but the offer must end on the 31st July, which is in a few days time.

If you’ve already applied and received yours, there is nothing more for you to do except enjoy what looks like being a classic event.

If you haven’t applied yet then you need to respond right away; and please remember if you want more than one, we ‘MUST’ have separate details for each pass request:

Full name - Mobile number - Email address

Please email your request to: roy@chestergroup.org

On the 1st August passes will still be available via a link from this website, but must be paid for.

There will be one day and two day passes, and the two day will offer great value, as with over 65 Exhibitors we expect it to be very popular

I and the team look forward to seeing you in October

Chester Group UK Ltd

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I notice Grandinote are mentioned as exhibiting , Gpoint audio . didnt know they had a distributor in UK now so thats good news . They are rather exceptional amps and max is the most enthusiastic guy

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have been told this morning by Chester Group that this show will go ahead as it is a respectful time afterwards. It is a commercial show and will provide a contrast to the Wam Show.

Reactions: hifinutt and robin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles