thanks!

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Really enjoyed the weekend! I was really pleased with how things turned out in the Private Dining Room, so a big thanks to...

Mik (Mikolash Bhavnani) - for the loan of two very special turntables, the original SME (yes, the first one, EVER) and the Systemdek Reference. Both equipped with superb arms & cartridges.

Jack (BD Audio) - for loaning me his demo pair of Tune Audio Primes (it saved me hiring a van and potentially getting the high gloss finish damaged on mine!) and also a much needed rack.

Guy (Puresound) - for risking his *Hiraga - Le Monstre* amplifier into my care for the full day. Also for helping me to set up the system.

Also...

JP (diceman) - for manning the room while I stuffed a pie down my neck and had a fag!

James and the team for organising such a wonderful event. Tremendous effort, as always guys!

Scalford Hall's team, who looked after us all, extremely well.

Jim for the pies

Mark for the raffle

Bob for the badges

Mark for the lift to the Sunday curry

Everyone that brought their own music to play, that is a real treat!

Everyone who helped with the lifting & carrying

All of the visitors, it wouldn't work without you!

Anyone I have neglected to thank, I'm sorry! My memory is rubbish

A great weekend at a marvellous show!

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Those turntables were something special, a joy to behold and to hear, luckily they were supported by a cracking system that really allowed them to be shown off.

Great effort Paul, I really enjoyed your room. :^

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Thanks, Kevin. The bass was a little bit loose at times, but not too bad as long as the volume didn't get out of hand. I was quite pleased with the result in the end.

As you well know it's bloody hard work, but very satisfying. I said I would only do it every other year, but already thinking of participating next year :D

mikolash bhavnani

Wammer
Wammer
May 19, 2013
AKA
Mikolash
Could be five next year :dunno: The mark of a cad ;-) [/quote

I reckon you might be able to muster up 6 or 7 I am positive you have the right connections well i think you have. God knows what that will make you?

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I reckon you might be able to muster up 6 or 7 I am positive you have the right connections well i think you have. God knows what that will make you?
Still a long way behind Beobloke (albeit not this year).

VB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles