Thanks To All......

lodgesound

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 28, 2011
Surrey
AKA
Stewart
Just to say thanks to all who have been so complimentary about our room over the weekend.

Doing the show was an absolute pleasure and as usual it was so interesting and stimulating to meet all the folk who visited.

Having the larger space for the speakers made a real difference - it was a privalege to set up the 3 machines and have them all easily operable.

Very much looking forward to next year - a heartfelt thanks to all those who put such an effort into organising this unique and special event not forgetting the Scalford Hotel and it's staff for providing such a welcoming venue.

• Upvote
Reactions: rmsshipbroker
Jan 11, 2006
Really enjoyed listening to your set up.

Being next door meant i could do quite a few visits.

Nice to have a brief chat with you on sunday morning.

Thought it all sounded superb.

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was the last one listening to your rig in the early hours of Sunday Morning with all the lights out and the best seat in the room. Just ace! Lots of people have commented on your efforts, all positive, and you both deserve it.

Well done.

Mike2000

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2010
Bedford, UK
AKA
Mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Being based in the Lenco Heaven room I was too close to resist the sound from your room & kept being lured in for a further brief listen. I don't know what you were playing when Noel Keywood visited your room, but nothing I heard had too much base!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles