Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Has certainly been one of the worst threads here. I sincerely hope it will be shut down, next time I log in. And to give the benefit of the doubt to a small business - I suggest someone does a quality (emphasis here) shoot-out of and a really obective (I mean a REAL one) review of those cables. That, I would gladly read. But please, no more of this regularly occuring rubbish. Please:(
Whooosh!

That will be the point (or maybe an aeroplane) zooming over your head

This has, and has never had, anything to with the sound quality of the cables.

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If you're going to be a shill, at least set your sights a bit higher and go for something decent.I'll be happy to represent our Japanese Kondo overlords, by the way. Please send all Gaku-oh's to.....
I mentioned earlier that if I were going to shill anything, I would go for something that cost tons more than SHB!

Professor Chaos

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 6, 2007
Toronto
AKA
Kelley
:rofl: Wonder how the "search Hi-Fi Wigwam for unbiased reviews" thing is working out?

egg-on-face1-295x300.jpg

notaclue

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Nowhere, West Europe
AKA
Duke of Steepletone
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I recently had a lovely glass of tap water. I cannot recommend Tap Water enough.

Mmmm. It was tasty. It really tasted lovely. So refreshing.

Just to remind you, that is TAP WATER.

TAP WATER. Yes?

Hey, why don't you have a glass of TAP WATER.

silencio

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 12, 2010
Sofia, Bulgaria
AKA
Chris
Protest all you like. No-one believes you. :yeah:
I am afraid in this particular case, having gone through the the different threads and sites on this very topic, I fully agree.

Craig, I am afraid, you are not doing that particular small business a favour. If you really love their products, there must be better ways to share your satisfaction. I have not heard them, but the way you and a couple of others have been promoting those, really leaves a bad impression. For a better example, at least in my opinion, see Jerry's (I hope Jerry does not mind me using his thread as a pointer) thread on the little T-amp he got from e-bay...

G

Exactly.

Jerry does a nice single thread with good information and job done. He leaves it at that.

horace

Not allowed near the classifieds while drunk
Wammer
Dec 4, 2006
Morpeth (Northum)
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oh my god... My eyes, my beautiful eyes!I have lemon sherbet in my eyes!
I'm keeping the silver sherbet under wraps for the time being - had thought of a really good name for it, but it seems some wire maker has beaten me to it.

Anyway, just wait till you get a mouthful of Silver High Fizz Effervescence. You'll never look at another Sherbet Dip Dab again.

I've persuaded a couple of the regulars over at the Sherbet Lovers Forum to big up my new sherbet in return for free samples. It's amazing how much dirty love some coloured sugar will buy these days.

The world is full of whores.

:^

Martin

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Why don't you lot have a go at George 47 ? He posted on the 29th of June, and his findings were how SHB stood against the much much more expensive Nordost Valhalla and Cardas Golden Reference.

P

pobox-123

At the end of the day icehockeyboy is happy with the cables, so bloody what!!

We all have different tastes.

End of story.

B

BD Audio

Why don't you lot have a go at George 47 ? He posted on the 29th of June, and his findings were how SHB stood against the much much more expensive Nordost Valhalla and Cardas Golden Reference.
Did he post on multiple threads across multiple forums for weeks on end? No. You do though, why? The majority think because you shill. If you cant work out how to fix the situation then you deserve the flak.

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Did he post on multiple threads across multiple forums for weeks on end? No. You do though, why? The majority think because you shill. If you cant work out how to fix the situation then you deserve the flak.
So I found something that does the job as well as brands that cost much more, and I have made numerous posts about it, big deal!

As for your accusations of me shilling, the day you can prove that, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thing is, you won't, because I'm not.

Added: Just had a look on eBay, and fyi, it is George 47's post that is quoted, not an IHB line in sight.

Go accuse someone else now, because I am sick of this stupidity.

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Everyone else is sick of it too, so why do you keep on posting about them Craig, it isn't just here is it?

You are a one man internet advertising campaign, google SHB and you find Ice Hockey Boy posting about these cables on seemingly every AV and Hifi forum on the Internet. I can't work out what your motives are but you seem blind to how it looks and very selective about which posts you read.

It is a big deal, a great big smelly stinking deal, it stinks of product placement and advertisng, if you are in cahoots with a manufacturer to link this forum to product placement, and that is exactly how it looks, then you should be banned, if you aren't then explain why you are acting like an idiot, surely you can see how it looks?

Stupinder

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 3, 2008
North Korea
AKA
Kim Jong un
I recently had a lovely glass of tap water. I cannot recommend Tap Water enough. Mmmm. It was tasty. It really tasted lovely. So refreshing.

Just to remind you, that is TAP WATER.

TAP WATER. Yes?

Hey, why don't you have a glass of TAP WATER.
SHILL

B

BD Audio

Everyone can see it but him Tel, he must be pursuing the point as some form of strange shill trolling because no one could be that daft could they? :dunno:

Polarbear

Old bear
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2005
AKA
PB
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Guys, this is the equipment review section, either discuss the product or stay out of the conversation.

Any further comments that are not related to the product under review will be removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles