Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Craig click on Mibby's links . I'm not commenting on what you wrote . It will all become apparent
Already did, Wilf mentions the wam in the context that there are people using his cables who are very pleased with them, if he is breaking some rule why not tell him?

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just pure coincidence then that you post a favourable review and at the same time Wilf's eBay listings invite potential customers to search Hifi Wigwam for reviews?

Either Wilf is playing you for a fool, or the two of you are playing the forum mods as a bunch of fools, or of course it is all just a coincidence!

As Goldfinger once said to James Bond

Once is happenstance,

Twice is coincidence

Three times it is enemy action

i_should_coco

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2006
I only refer to them when it is relevant, as in when someone asks for opinions on cables, or is that not allowed?
Well, it's not relevant every fucking morning and every fucking afternoon and every evening of every fucking day. Is that what relevant means to you? :roll:

B

BD Audio

And that is exactly what you will be doing................for a very long timeNote to Boxer, I thought you had told this person to stop with the shilling accusations?
Yea that was before you made the most obvious shill in the history of the wam! Good work. :p

B

BD Audio

Anyway my 'telling off' has been withdrawn. Now why would that be? :cafe:

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Poor choice of words there, in light of the subject matter. :rofl:
Careful observers of my posting style will have noticed I choose my words carefully.....

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
OK: I'm left feeling that someone is taking the piss somewhere, but I'm not sure who. Some things seem to be very coincidental....

And I get the impression that pretty much all of the mods and admin are very tired of this: I certainly am.

I do not wish to have to moderate another of these threads and I do not wish to have any other communication about them.

Offline now to have a life and drink wine and listen to music and talk to my wife, which I should have been doing for the last couple of hours!

You lot can do what you want.

browellm

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2008
If you're going to be a shill, at least set your sights a bit higher and go for something decent.

I'll be happy to represent our Japanese Kondo overlords, by the way. Please send all Gaku-oh's to.....

silencio

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 12, 2010
Sofia, Bulgaria
AKA
Chris
Has certainly been one of the worst threads here. I sincerely hope it will be shut down, next time I log in. And to give the benefit of the doubt to a small business - I suggest someone does a quality (emphasis here) shoot-out of and a really obective (I mean a REAL one) review of those cables. That, I would gladly read. But please, no more of this regularly occuring rubbish. Please:(

horace

Not allowed near the classifieds while drunk
Wammer
Dec 4, 2006
Morpeth (Northum)
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The mods have left the door unlocked.

Quick everyone - food fight!

:party: