Reviews In The Sidebar Stuttering?

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Since the reviews have appeared in the side bar above the latest posts list when I scroll down to the posts the page stutters. Does anyone else have the page stuttering when scrolling down the page? It's making my eyes feel weird and I have to look away?

Is it because I am using an iPad Pro & don't use a laptop very much these days?

Reactions: garn63

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They do move a bit. Not keen on the position, I have already suggested, they move them down to below the latest posts or have option to hide. I don't want to see the same things all the time and have to scroll all the time.

• Upvote
Reactions: Nopiano and MVJ

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They do move a bit. Not keen on the position, I have already suggested, they move them down to below the latest posts or have option to hide. I don't want to see the same things all the time and have to scroll all the time.
Yeah I agree I'd much rather see the latest posts when I refresh the page rather than reviews. Repeatedly needing to scroll down to them after each refresh and it then my eyes are affected By the stuttering.

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for moving the reviews but unfortunatley the page is still stuttering and tbh it's making it difficult for me to use the forum sorry about that😟

Reactions: Roo

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Exellent it has been fixed no more funny eye's I hope🤞🏻

Thank you very much Roo👍👌🏻

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm really struggling to make it stutter in my end, working on this.
I'm finding it does it when I first go to another page or refresh but once I've been on a page longer it seems to stop doing it Roo?.

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm finding it does it when I first go to another page or refresh but once I've been on a page longer it seems to stop doing it Roo?.
ok this might be a site speed issue, locally or server side so I'll have a look into it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nopiano and MVJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles