SOLD Rega P3 in Gloss Black with upgraded Subplatter

SOLD

unclepuncle

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 11, 2007
Northants
Rega P3 in gloss black. Less than a year old, and I am the second owner.

It is boxed in superb condition with all standard accessories, instructions etc and has been upgraded, by the original owner, with a Fidelity Design reference aluminium subplatter. The original plastic one is also included but I have only ever used it with the metal one.

I have been so impressed with the P3 I have now upgraded to a P8 so the P3 is available for someone else to enjoy.

Asking £375 delivered.
Collection from Northamptonshire NN6 welcome.

Phil Bishop

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 19, 2015
These are great turntables and this looks a very reasonable price for what looks like a lovely condition deck, with an upgrade too.

I have owned the P3, P6, RP8 and currently use an RP6 which I have settled on to stop me constantly changing things. However, I did consider the P3 the sweet spot in the range. I know it's a marmite thing but the looks of the P8 and P10 just don't appeal to me.

unclepuncle

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 11, 2007
Northants
The P8 is not a great deal better and a lot of that is probably down to the NEO psu, which can be added to the P3 at a latter date. I would try it with the P3 but can’t be arsed changing the cartridge over again.

Reactions: Phil Bishop

unclepuncle

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 11, 2007
Northants
Final offer before eBay.
£350 collected + £10 DHL Express.

Player was only shipped to Audio-T on 8th July 2021 and original owner said he had only used it for 10-20 hours. I have had it about 3 months and have used it a few times a week for a couple of hours at a time, no massive sessions.
Have had vastly more expensive decks previously but the P3 easily lives with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil Bishop

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online