Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Never leave home without one...and it is a long drive !
I've never been in the back of my van with a bucket. Nope.

pinocchio.jpg

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've been looking in to the legalities of that. It is a bit iffy. And I really can't be arsed with the grief.
It is what has been done every year so far! How is it iffy? You call out the number and the person is there or they are not, you don't even have to write the names on the stubs.

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not super-original, I realise, but I'll donate £30-worth of Stamford Audio vouchers this year. That way the winner can dash straight down to Gordon's stall and put them towards a disc or two, or something bigger if you fancy :^ .

VB

G

I have 4 CD box sets of 70s and 80s "rock" music - not everyone's cup of skinny decaff pocolocomococcino I know, but ...However I can't get to Scalford (one day, one day). Anyone want to pick them up from SE21 or meet me in the City?
Huge thanks to Jim / JVS who wins this year's "Above and beyond" award for coming to Liverpool Street and picking up the raffle prize that the lazy-ass city-boi couldn't be bothered to sort out himself.

Seriously, thank you very much mate - if and when I have 2 spare minutes to make it to a bake-off or Scalford itself I owe you several pints.

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
I have finally got around to purchasing some raffle tickets. They are a bit cheap, and I would have liked slightly larger ones. But they will have to do.

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
PM's all the donators of prizes.

Got tickets.

Got van.

Got list.

Bugger, best organise who is selling tickets at what time. Bollocks. Best do some more pm'ing.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bugger. It basically said bring your stuff along and I will let reception know where the prizes are to go. Or i will be in or around the bar on Saturday night.
better try reception as I don't drink :whistle:

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
PM's sent to raffle ticket sellers. We really could do with one more volunteer to do an hour from 1pm. Dudywoxer seems to have pulled a sickie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles