Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2019
Wiltshire
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have an I32. You say that it was a worthwhile upgrade going to the i35. Could you expand on what the differences were and how the sound quality has improved? Nothing wrong with my i32 but you know what it's like.......is it worth replacing or is it just more of the same?

thanks,

Boycie
As you say - nothing wrong with the I32. Fabulous amp. The I35 has a similar character but is more powerful and more refined with greater insight . It is not a subtle improvement and I had no regrets making the change. I also recognise that had I kept the I32 I would not be missing much in the greater scheme of things. The I32 outperformed the Naim Supernait 2 when I auditioned it. No mean feat. The I35 is just better still.

Boycie

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 23, 2010
Suffolk
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you for taking the time to reply Boris. As you say, nothing wrong with the i32 and I much preferred it to a Naim I tried before buying it. I don't really need more power as I never get past 25 on the volume now as my recent purchase of some Wharfedale Evo 4.4'2 must be slightly more efficient than my previous speakers. I think in the current climate, that I'll defer a change and enjoy the music.....for now.

Reactions: Boris the Animal

Boris the Animal

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2019
Wiltshire
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you for taking the time to reply Boris. As you say, nothing wrong with the i32 and I much preferred it to a Naim I tried before buying it. I don't really need more power as I never get past 25 on the volume now as my recent purchase of some Wharfedale Evo 4.4'2 must be slightly more efficient than my previous speakers. I think in the current climate, that I'll defer a change and enjoy the music.....for now.
Come the time you might then consider the I25. All the extra refinement of UFPD2 but lower power than the I35.

Reactions: Boycie

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Picked up a primare cd35 this week .took quite a bit to choose it , mainly down to local dealer, vfm being about half the cost of luxman or moon .and looks .it has xlr so able to use that into bc pre 5 .beautiful sound so far .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles