Wammer
Wammer
Apr 28, 2014
East Hampshire
AKA
Leif
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am selling my PMC Twenty.21 speakers in Amarone finish. These were bought new about six years ago and have spent their life on stands in a smoke, child and animal free home. They are near immaculate. They come with the original box for ease of transport.

There are some very light signs of use:
  1. On the bottom edge towards the rear of one speaker, there is a slight compression of the veneer along the edge. The underlying MDF is not visible. Please see the photo with a fifty pence coin for scale. This is easily missed unless you look for it.
  2. The paper label on the back of each speaker is peeling away.
  3. There are a couple of faint swirl marks in the varnish on the front of one speaker, at the top. Visible on close inspection but they do not photograph.
  4. There are a couple of faint swirl marks in the varnish on the bottom of one speaker. Visible on close inspection but they do not photograph.
I did my best to pick up all the marks, please see the pictures. Higher resolution pictures are available on request.

I am asking £850. I can deliver within reason, but only if you are sure you want these (subject to them working and being in the condition described of course). I am based in Four Marks, Hampshire. So Guildford, Winchester, Basingstoke, Reading, Camberley, Petersfield are okay. Message me if you live elsewhere. I would require payment by bank transfer or PayPal. These should only take five minutes, if that, to appear in my online account, so you can pay after delivery.

I have checked shipping and the cheapest I can find is Royal Mail with insurance and tracking at £40. However, for shipping, you will have to buy from my eBay auction, as eBay provides assurances for both parties.

You are welcome to visit, and hook up your amp. I have an AudioLab 6000a and Wiim Mini streamer, and you are also welcome to spend some time listening to music with my kit. I have a Spotify subscription and my CD collection on my iPhone (classical, folk, classic rock, jazz). I can make decent coffee, and I'm fine with you saying no after an hour listening. After all, this is not pocket money, and tastes do differ.

Photos below:

_DSC8654_PMC.jpg
_DSC8655_PMC.jpg
_DSC8656_PMC.jpg
_DSC8658_PMC.jpg
_DSC8659_PMC.jpg
_DSC8660_PMC.jpg
_DSC8661_PMC.jpg

Last edited:

turbo al

New Wammer
Aug 21, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Very nice pitch, if only all sellers were like you Leif, ie. genuine, accomodating and realistic, i hope these sell quickly for you at the price you are asking.

Reactions: Leif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles