Wammer
Dec 27, 2008
Plymouth
AKA
Myles
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wammer request:

Can another wammer who has bought something from me, or met me at South Coast B/O and seen this pre in the flesh please speak up.

@myles perhaps?
I have a potential buyer, who's a newbie and wants to know I and this item is legit.

Thanks!
I've bought speakers and a Cambridge Audio CXN streamer from Pete. Not only are his items extremely keenly priced but are always in A1 condition - he is a trustworthy seller and a good guy.
Buy with confidence.

Reactions: Amormusic

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
you only need look through your post pete , but your a regular at the south coast bake offs and a totally genuine guy , the pre looked mint to me when we had it at johns , rest assured pete is one of the good guys .

Reactions: Amormusic and myles

Amormusic

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Now for those lovely speakers . I know we didn't hear them at anywhere near there best as the room was factoring but I heard enough to know they can Be special.
Indeed Chris they are very special speakers and I've never heard anything like them in my room. Just fantastic. It was a shame they couldn't shine on the day. But hey ho.

So good, that I just have to hang onto them. I think I might like my ashes put in them when I die 😉.

Truly end-game, and I really don't know what I could buy that would be better in my room. I think I'd need a different house as that's now the limitation.

Should anything change, I'll give you first refusal to buy them before I post them up for sale 👍

I'm so glad I went to the BO a I realised I would seriously regret selling them.

Reactions: GLB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online