Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Nov 15, 2021
Bournemouth
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
It probably relates to the metadata in the files, if you copy individual tracks from album folders they will retain the original album name in the metadata and any player will think they are individual 1 track albums rather than a compilation.

You can set up playlists to do this, or use something like MP3tag to change the album names to whatever you want to call each compilation.
yes i use that for the last few years but no joy I pay for it in a subscription to Apple £1 -99 a month and i'm not getting the full version of tag editor

alby

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 4, 2007
Hill, South Gloucestershire , UK
AKA
Antony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi all

I have just received the attached MF notice re the Encore from Henley which might be of use to other "dispirited" Encore users , it would seem that with my issue the Encore needs a reset and a HD reset , but that will take it back to an older version of the software and that it is not possible to update it to the latest version .

I do not seem to have a choice , but the MF doc makes interesting reading particularly with reference to MFs policy around maintaining support for legacy products. ( Not what I was given to understand when I bought the Encore.)

Best Wishes

Alby

Attachments

• Encore Product Status 2023.pdf
    224.2 KB · Views: 23

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think they've finally officially admitted what has been known for a while. I still think there may be a way of getting it to do some things they say it can't if there's a way of hacking the Vortexbox type firmware. But I don't know enough about it to verify that.

novtom

New Wammer
Jan 4, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello, I mostly play from Qobuz or from HDD. But yesterday I have ripped CD and also tried to play them. Could be possible, that integrated M3 CD player plays different against the same grabbed FLAC file? I am not able to say, if it is better or worse, but it sounds otherwise. Has anybody compared that in the past? Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles