Macmillan Cancer Support.

G

Our chosen charity this year is Macmillan Cancer Support . I am sure we have all been affected by cancer directly or indirectly . This wonderful charity helps support not only those suffering but also provides invaluable help to the families as well. I have set up a just giving page which directly links to the charity . No middlemen the money goes straight there. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/duvet-hifiwigwam

So how do we donate . There will be a thread started after i finish posting this one where people can sell unwanted items of hifi with the proceeds going to the charity . Its very simple you sell they pay then hit the above link and donate the funds.

At the show there will also be a charity raffle with all the proceeds going to Macmillan .So bring along the stuff you want to donate to be raffled.  I am hoping to secure a top prize .This will not be in the raffle but an auction on the day in the hope that we raise even more money . Of course if people just want to donate through the just giving page with  whatever they can afford then thats great  . I have set a very conservative limit for our fundraising but judging by last years efforts  I expect us to smash that . 

Ta in advance and all donations are greatly appreciated . It really does change peoples lives .

Danny 

G

I'm going to leave this open till the end of the month if anyone else wants to contribute and then close it . Thanks to  Radioham and all the donations and those who bought a raffle tickets . 

Cheers 

Danny 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles