SOLD Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Optional USB Module

SOLD

Ibraheemmalik

Wammer
Feb 8, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Price: £1,800

For sale is my Steinway Lyngdorf Amplifier. It is a stunning sounding aplifier that will make you fall in love with music more than you thought possible and uses their signature RoomPerfect software to bring music to life in any room you are in. I absolutely love this amp.

It really allows speakers to shine, I've used it with a pair of Lyngdorf FR-1's and Dynaudio Special 40s. It performs excellently with these speakers.

RoomPerfect is easy to do, and the difference is very noticeable. It shifts the sound of the music around your ears. I think the effect is similar to using open-back headphones and then closed-back headphones, with the latter representing RoomPerfect. That's not to say that if you like open back headphones that you won't love this amp.

Comes complete as sold, with all packaging, the RoomPerfect mic/stand/cable, and remote control. Original box included.

The remote control is a bit beaten up (I'd rather the remote get a bit worn than the amplifier!), but replacements are cheap, or you can use the MOXA NPort setup (details on the Lyngdorf website) to control the amp via the app. However, I like the remote functionality so I sticked with it.

Currently it's collection only from TW7, West London. It's in perfect condition and I'd want it to stay that way. You're more than welcome to come and test the product to determine for yourself whether you think it's perfect or not, but I guarantee you that it is. Contact me if you're thinking about postage.

IMG_0484 copy.jpg IMG_0485 copy.jpg IMG_0486 copy.jpg IMG_0487 copy.jpg IMG_0488 copy.jpg IMG_0489 copy.jpg IMG_0490 copy.jpg IMG_0491 copy.jpg IMG_0492 copy.jpg IMG_0494 copy.jpg

Last edited:

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Price ? Under this site rules you have give a price .

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not a problem hard to do in print but it is just a gentle reminder from me to avert the mods using the whips .

Reactions: Ibraheemmalik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles