Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was scammed out of 1920 many years back for a pre-amp. The story is long / tortuous, but in the ned, I traced the cammmer down by searching for the same pre-amp under a different name and he took the bait... I had him / her on the hook. I even faked the evidence of bank transfer. I called the Action Fraud folks 10 bazillion times... no use. Police.. no use... Barclays Fraud - no use. I was in actual mail dialogue with the person looking to do the same thing again under a different name... He was "there".... but action there cam none. I feel your pain
That’s when you up the anti and send in the boys ,, I’ve absolutely no qualms about how I get my goods or money back or how long it takes ... The guys who took my deposit for the wedding reception and thought they could disappear are in no doubt they will always be having to look over their shoulder since I found out where their office was based in London and left them a kind message …The most unexpected moment is always the best …

toprepairman

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 6, 2010
Surrey
AKA
Henry
Been following this with some interest.
I know I could trust Wam taxi Jack with a wad of cash to go and collect something for me.
I'm not saying he'd relish the responsibility of holding someone's dosh, but I'd trust him.

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can I make a suggestion this is now noted on both here and PFM and any further comment is only giving the scanner more things to boost their ego happy at causing all of this angst . Let's leave this to face away and concentrate on the help thread .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Staff online