I have got tickets to see .......................

AndyCC72

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2021
Bexley, Kent
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
James and the Happy Mondays this Friday.

More of the Mrs choice but I like both bands and am looking forward to it.

Reactions: JAD

Fantasque

My world is full of spots
Wammer Plus
Jan 22, 2016
Mere, Wiltshire
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The boss left earlier this afternoon to meet her brother to see “The Weeknd” at Wembley Stadium....... nice quiet evening for me to listen to whatever I like... bliss!

Amormusic

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2018
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Arctic Lake in November.

They've today released tickets for a few small gigs across various places in UK.

Minnows, unheard of, slept on, yet amazing... A crime for music they are not well known... Her voice is just astonishing!

if you've not heard them, listen to the EP, What You May Find. Then spend £12 and buy a ticket to one of their gigs near you. You can thank me later 😉

Reactions: Thomasb1982

Thomasb1982

New Wammer
Dec 8, 2019
Arctic Lake in November.

They've today released tickets for a few small gigs across various places in UK.

Minnows, unheard of, slept on, yet amazing... A crime for music they are not well known... Her voice is just astonishing!

if you've not heard them, listen to the EP, What You May Find. Then spend £12 and buy a ticket to one of their gigs near you. You can thank me later 😉
Never noticed these were on tour, booked for Manchester. Thanks 😎

• Love
Reactions: Amormusic

lower bullens

NSNO Wammer
Wammer
Jan 20, 2007
Wirral
AKA
Jon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Got a bucket list ticket for the upcoming bucket list holiday, Americana Music Association presents Sounds Australia at The Bluebird Cafe Nashville 🥳

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldenfi773

Latest Articles

Staff online