Jul 21, 2020
The wrong planet
soundcloud.com
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Gretsch Jim Dandy
Steel-strung parlour-sized acoustic guitar with far better tone than it should have for the price. Condition = VG. Incl gig bag. 1 owner. Asking price £65

The Jim Dandy has gone

Bowwood SG
Solid electric guitar, Double Cut, 3-per side headstock. one of its grandparents was a
Gibson SG. Tone & vol pots + selector for 2 off HB pickups. Condition = VG. Incl gig bag. 1 owner. Asking price £65 £60 Buyer collects, with cash

Bowwood.JPG

Location N.Lincs, approx 25 min SE of Scunthorpe. Buyer collects with cash

EDIT: Items are now on PreLoved. Either of these would do for a youngster who is hassling for a guitar for Christmas.

Reasons for sale: (1) Not used (2) Speeding Ticket

Last edited:
Reactions: It Cost How Much!?!

audio_PHIL_e

audioPHILe
Wammer
Jul 21, 2020
The wrong planet
soundcloud.com
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've taken an enquiry via pre-loved for the Gretsch Jim Dandy. He's coming to look at it tomorrow. The Bowwood SG knockoff and the Vox AC4TV are still up for grabs.

The Jim Dandy has gone.

Last edited:

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice guitar Phil, surprised it’s still for sale. Maybe you're not Facebook inclined but even if you just set up an account and don’t interact, something like this would sell on there locally quite fast I would imagine.

Anyway, good luck with sale Phil and a bump for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: audio_PHIL_e

audio_PHIL_e

audioPHILe
Wammer
Jul 21, 2020
The wrong planet
soundcloud.com
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice guitar Phil, surprised it’s still for sale. Maybe you're not Facebook inclined but even if you just set up an account and don’t interact, something like this would sell on there locally quite fast I would imagine.

Anyway, good luck with sale Phil and a bump for you.
Thank you Eddie. The finish is indeed good, but at the price I paid, is probably more photographic than genuine. It plays well, and I've done some decent recordings with it. Plays in tune as well (had to do some work on the bridge to achieve that) and via the pickup selector has a variety of usable tones incl an out-of-phase thing in the middle position. Bought originally to save risking my real SG in dodgy places,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles