Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Eddie yes I did ask you before but I got the impression you might have someone with you maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. Or maybe it was just you weren't sure you were going. Anyway I don't want to cause any hard feelings (and I don't know what time, or state, I'll roll into the room), so will book my own to help the Kegworth cause.
If you're still up for that lift that would be really helpful though.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Eddie yes I did ask you before but I got the impression you might have someone with you maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. Or maybe it was just you weren't sure you were going. Anyway I don't want to cause any hard feelings (and I don't know what time, or state, I'll roll into the room), so will book my own to help the Kegworth cause.
If you're still up for that lift that would be really helpful though.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Lawrence, you're more than welcome. And some of the guys I've shared quarters with over the years you are an absolute gentleman in comparison.

What time is your train rolling in mate. I'll pick you up from the train station, as long as its not too late, Im planning an early beer :D Dont know what time Im arriving myself yet. Im aiming for afternoon'ish time (or perhaps a little later). Bringing the Trichord as well! She's getting hooked up to some (very revealing) old school Urei studio monitors for the duration, but that smooth operator never embarrasses itself. And there'll be a JL audio sub in the car as well, bringing some 'serious' bass to another fellow wamers (and good friends ) LS3/5A's. Should be an interesting show!

huwge

Wammer
Wammer
May 11, 2007
Cymru
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
bizarre circumstances have enabled an heroic roundroadtrip.

i'll endeavour to track you down and catch up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles