From your listening chair...

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Like others I find myself spending an amount of time in my favorite chair, for listening. Its become a habit to break because the quality of music and the comfort it provides are simply unmatched. Seeing glimpses of peoples listening spaces complete with their loved ones, pets and cherished music collections truly warms my heart. My own setup reflects this touch well. Having my favorite albums within reach and the rest neatly stored away. Whether its for enjoying music or catching a football match my listening chair holds a place in my heart as more, than a seat; it feels like a personal sanctuary.
Well said thats the same for me too👌🏻

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Plants John ? ;)
😂😂😂😂😂😂 If I spent £40 on overgrown weeds they'd be dead in a week.
The only green thing about me are my jumper and 2 walls in the flat, green fingered I most definitely am not.

• Haha
Reactions: MVJ and garn63

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
😂😂😂😂😂😂 If I spent £40 on overgrown weeds they'd be dead in a week.
The only green thing about me are my jumper and 2 walls in the flat, green fingered I most definitely am not.
You can get some v.nice artificial ones these days. Not too expensive for the big jungle types. Club Tropicana ?

Reactions: MVJ

dari

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 1, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Interesting stands. They look similar to Something Solid. Who made them please?
Tbf, I have no idea. Bought them with the Harbeths. Name of the manufacturer is not printed on the stands, but they do look like Something Solid.
Perhaps, some vintage model from around 1999?
Maybe someone can tell?

Reactions: DomT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles