Tazzo

Wammer
Apr 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have two books to be given away to anyone who wants a free copy, the first is called "War of the Angels" and I have permission by the author to give it away free to anyone who wants a copy. It is a prophecy book and very interesting. The meat and bones is below;

Prophesy - The microchip made mandatory to be taken after the future WW3 and required to be taken on the right hand or forehead and enables you to buy and sell is the mark of the beast and will be connected to your bank account. If you take this mark or worship the beast or his image you will be pledging allegiance to the antichrist and you will go to hell forever. DON’T let them chip you!! t will probably be voluntary at first, then mandatory. If you don't take it, you wont be able to buy or sell anything and if you believe in Jesus will most likely be beheaded for not taking it, but you will make it to heaven.

The second book is called "El Capo de Capos" (Ther Boss of Bosses), it is about Mexican Cartels, is fiction and was written by myself, details are below;

Miguel is a wayward boy. Coming from a broken home he has seen his fair share of trouble. He wants to be somebody in this life and he is not going to let anyone get in his way. In comes Roberto Demario, smooth, charming and charismatic who acts as his father figure and mentor, helping him get initiated into The United Syndicate Cartel, the largest and most fearsome cartel in Mexico. And when Roberto gets promoted, Miguel gets a step up in the ladder also. Autobiography of a fictional character.

For a copy of anyone of these books in PDF format, please message me.

Thanks

Tazzo

Wammer
Apr 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No probs, they are both free

They are free to download, if you require copies in either Nook/Apple/Kobo/smashwords/Amazon Kindle or Google Play please let message me and I will send you the appropriate link

The microchip may be introduced as a Covid vaccine passport initially to get people to take the chip.

In fact, here are the links - Amazon - Amazon product
Amazon product

All other retailers (Kobo/Nook, etc) - https://books2read.com/u/bz1gkG
https://books2read.com/u/bz1gkG

Last edited:

tomatoeweyr

New Wammer
Mar 8, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Tazzo

Wammer
Apr 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you for recommending and sharing the link to be able to read these two books easily. I really love the content it wants to convey.
Please leave a review for the book if you enjoy them. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles