dCS Announce Apex Technology For Bartok, On Demo Now!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 06.45.35.png

Hi Everyone,

So more great news keeps coming this year for new HiFi kit as dCS announce that they are bringing their Apex Ring Dac technology to their ever popular Bartok. I think it is fair to say that when dCS launched their Apex update for their Rossini and Vivaldi products last year they were extremely well received and I think the demand actually caught dCS out a little as it far exceeded their expectations, I have to say it has been very popular with all our dCS customers, we have constantly got units at dCS being upgraded, I would even go as far to say that last year it was probably the most significant launch of the year in terms of interest, the amount of upgrades we did but more importantly the step up in performance it bought.

Now on Demo, Compare against non Apex Model.

So it is great news that Bartok has now been given the same Apex upgrade to bring it in line with the rest of the range and even better news is that we have a new Bartok Apex headphone edition here alongside our standard Bartok so you can come in to compare the difference and hear the upgrade that Apex brings, whether in a HiFi system or through headphones, this will only be for a limited time though so if of any interest please feel free to get in touch to book an appointment.

If you already have a Bartok we can help with the upgrade process also, so please feel free to get in touch to discuss further.

Please find a video below dCS did recently to help explain the new Apex tech -

And a link to dCS on our website -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/dcs/

If you do have any dCS questions, whether on Bartok or any of the rest of their truly world class range of products please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Paul.

Xqm_KtLU.jpeg
vCLabSus.jpeg
pDn0DD4M.jpeg
n2euhx3s.jpeg
gj-0NAjk.jpeg

Reactions: Brownric

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members