Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2009
Bristol, , United Ki
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Lovely Picasso, the TOTL 'Lounge' version with full leather interior, de luxe hifi, 2 litre diesel, proper auto. DSC01990.JPG Aircon, cruise, etc..
One owner to 39K miles who I bought it from, fully serviced -thoroughly; I have the details! -and hardly used by us since. Currently 40 350 miles.
Am tempted by a(nother!) CX -a Prestige, or I'd not sell.
Full details available. Car in Bristol
DSC01946.JPG DSC01947.JPG £4000 or near. Smooth car.

Last edited:
Reactions: hifinutt

Amormusic

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Lovely Picasso, the TOTL 'Lounge' version with full leather interior, de luxe hifi, 2 litre diesel, proper auto. DSC01990.JPG Aircon, cruise, etc..
One owner to 39K miles who I bought it from, fully serviced -thoroughly; I have the details! -and hardly used by us since. Currently 40 350 miles.
Am tempted by a(nother!) CX -a Prestige, or I'd not sell.
Full details available. Car in Bristol
DSC01946.JPG DSC01947.JPG
GLWS. Price would help 😉

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Loved my CX I owned about 25 years ago. Chrome bumper Pallas in a deep red. I do remember nearly crashing it within 5 seconds of the test drive through. I was used to unassisted steering, so the powered self centering set up on the CX had me careering straight at the opposite side of the road after leaving the parking spot. Then I hit the powered brakes and nearly went through the windscreen!

Naturally, I spent most of the test drive with the (non cancelling) right indicator blinking…

Reckon if you look up the word ‘idiosyncratic’ in the OED, ‘a Citroen CX’ would be all the definition required 😄!

Last edited:

Hornucopia

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2009
Bristol, , United Ki
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
....oh, and hifi-wise, it uses special Philips flat panel speakers! Good sound, making Emmylou sound great.
(And my 'driving' compilation.)

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That, is a lovely car Chris. I love the citroens. Had three. Nothing exotic, but have a C4 at the mo. Same sorta mileage But the crappy hatch. Been the best car i have owned tbh. But yours is an absolute beauty. I would be sorely tempted to keep it till it drops if I were you mate. You know how tetchy those classics can be, well obviously you do if you have had one before. I used to be car mad but luckily for me I have grown out of it…mostly. I don t want to say good luck with the sale, but glwts anyways.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles