Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Boenicke Audio W13 SE+ are around £40k, £10k less for the non "+" version so . . . £50k+?
And will still sound better than anything being used at the Whittlebury Hall show, just sayin’

Reactions: Cambs12

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Boenicke Audio W13 SE+ are around £40k, £10k less for the non "+" version so . . . £50k+?
And will still sound better than anything being used at the Whittlebury Hall show, just sayin’
I think the £50k+ needs more emphasis on the '+'. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the first digit is a 6 or 7.

Reactions: Maverick

Greg0204

Greg
New Wammer
Mar 18, 2021
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Does anybody know whether this model will be on show at a UK based hifi show?
Also, this prototype has side firing woofers. From what I had understood, the final model is not supposed to have those. Have they changed the original design?

Greg0204

Greg
New Wammer
Mar 18, 2021
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
From what I understand the W22 will not be demonstrated in the UK this year, but may be in the Netherlands.
Distribution is direct with Sven, not going through any distributor. Price is from the very vague indication I got more likely to be a 6 figure sum, and maybe not one starting with 1.

Bi Focal

Perpetually changing tuners
Wammer
Jul 2, 2011
West Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m told that even the W13 top of the range will be getting a big price hike soon and closer to £40k - yikes! There are quite a few super speakers in that price range - although I do like the organic sound of Boenicke

Whole_Note

New Wammer
Feb 8, 2021
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi guys,

I've been PM'ing one of the members re W22 and the bottom line is they're a direct consultation product with Sven. This is for a number of factors. Pricing is in line with the mid to top-end Wilson and Magico products. Naturally there's a debate in there for a start - but not one I'll be drawn into! ;-)

The whole range is subject to a 15% increase now and W13SE+ are already at the £40k mark. However, listen to them against the competitors and I have zero doubt they not only hold their own, but offer something different and better.

Any questions, please drop me a line

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles