Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 2, 2018
Taiwan
AKA
LG G2 65 OLED
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
As has been said, without a clear statement about ownership, and commitment to keeping the site going, ongoing revenue from subs will slide.

1 Do you have a full complement of mods, or are some that went elsewhere never coming back?

2 Only time will tell, but is traffic coming back? I've only ever used mobile, so never noticed the side panel until lately. SmartSelect_20240209_113159_Opera.jpg

Reactions: limbok

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The leadership of the Wam entrusted it to people to run it but they fell out. If the Wam is to survive it won’t be because of the efforts of owners, admin or mods. It will be the ordinary rank and file. It has always been the rank and file.
I have been a member since 2012 , To see it go the way it went and so fast was alarming . Let's hope it will prosper now and in the future.

limbok

Wammer
Aug 13, 2023
Manchester
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As has been said, without a clear statement about ownership, and commitment to keeping the site going, ongoing revenue from subs will slide.

1 Do you have a full complement of mods, or are some that went elsewhere never coming back?

2 Only time will tell, but is traffic coming back? I've only ever used mobile, so never noticed the side panel until lately. SmartSelect_20240209_113159_Opera.jpg
Hi

I'm not sure why you are desperate to be a moderator but good luck if you have the time to spare and the Admins/owners let you in. Imho, unless there is an advert for mods then you have to be invited to do so not the other way around. I am a mod on a couple of FB groups and its hard work, there are all sorts of idiots online! I'm not sure of the ownership nowadays but it sounds like some long time members have formed Maverick and some are sitting on the fence on both. I noticed the actual members logged in is very small even before the recent outage...the same for the other site tbh. Therefore, diluting across the two is not good sense.

regards
Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles