"Inestimable" Reel to Reel expert
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2010
Hayling Island
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
By a sheer stroke of inconvenience the autumn Audiojumbel is on the same day as the Wigwam show and for that reason I will miss the sale for the first time in probably 15 years. Not everyone is going to Stoke and this thread is for those who aren't, details available at

https://www.audiojumble.co.uk/nextevent.html

Have fun.

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I realise no-one probably looking at this thread but just to say I had a great day out at the audiojumble, and good to see a few familiar faces, despite quite a few missing at some strange shindig up north. ;)

I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that I had a good sale, amused/unsurprised to hear that I bought two turntables and a pair of speakers, and utterly horrified to hear that one of the turntables is a Linn and the speakers are.............................NAIM!! :oops:

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I realise no-one probably looking at this thread but just to say I had a great day out at the audiojumble, and good to see a few familiar faces, despite quite a few missing at some strange shindig up north. ;)

I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that I had a good sale, amused/unsurprised to hear that I bought two turntables and a pair of speakers, and utterly horrified to hear that one of the turntables is a Linn and the speakers are.............................NAIM!! :oops:
Isn’t that grounds to resign or suffer a temporary ban etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Beobloke

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Hi Adam a favourite of mine when I lived in Kent, glad you had a great day . Rest easy you will exhibit again and all will be revealed soon

Last edited:

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Nope , I'm not looking at this thread :p

• Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.