Audio Note UK to exhibit at the Wam show 2022.

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks like they are next door to me ?

I'm looking forward to hearing their high end system gear, and for me great to compare top end gear with my diy set up.
Talk to Darko as he designs/builds their top-end gear with Andy Groves. He is very willing to help with any DIY issues you may have and is very enthusiastic.

Micky sets up their gear at shows and can advise on any problems with rooms and is also enthusiastic.

They are both open to bribery of the alcoholic type. :cool:

Nativebon

MUZIC FIRST
Wammer Plus
Aug 9, 2018
London UK
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just got my tickets for the show, can't wait to meet you lovely people in real life. Well...
My first outing from this forum group so please be nice on the day.
Now I can't wait to listen to some delicious Scrumptious systems. 🥳

Last edited:

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Nativebon you are on the right forum arnt you ? Wammers being nice , highly unlikely and avoid mentioning cables , vinyl ,streamers and power supplies .

Joking aside you will have a ball and remember to introduce yourself to any one that will listen . If you want to find me listen out for the room were the swearing is coming from and the smell of burnt components .

Nativebon

MUZIC FIRST
Wammer Plus
Aug 9, 2018
London UK
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Nativebon you are on the right forum arnt you ? Wammers being nice , highly unlikely and avoid mentioning cables , vinyl ,streamers and power supplies .

Joking aside you will have a ball and remember to introduce yourself to any one that will listen . If you want to find me listen out for the room were the swearing is coming from and the smell of burnt components .
Sure would listening out for the swearing. :D Feeling at home already.

Reactions: Maverick and bencat

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

And the sound of a ‘loud’ shirt 😂😂😂😂

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Like the old conundrum of a tree falls in the forest and they is no-one they to hear it does it make a noise ? Well if I a meeting a shirt and no one sees it it is bit still loud ?

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Like the old conundrum of a tree falls in the forest and they is no-one they to hear it does it make a noise ? Well if I a meeting a shirt and no one sees it it is bit still loud ?
But does a bear **** in the woods 😁

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just got my tickets for the show, can't wait to meet you lovely people in real life. Well...
My first outing from this forum group so please be nice on the day.
Now I can't wait to listen to some delicious Scrumptious systems. 🥳
you'll have a blast, joking aside a wonderful collection of nutters with all sorts of systems from vintage to ultra modern

DO ask for requests, makes our life so much easier - I'll have Tidal and Qobuz so should be able to find pretty much anything (room 123)

you'll start thinking about being an exhibitor for the next one, trust me I know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles