Audio Note UK to exhibit at the Wam show 2022.

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As my system will have what are supposedly Peter Q’s favourite speakers, I have to admit to a little twinge of extra pressure at this news!

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is the Wam show a ticket affair. Not been before, is there a special induction, rolled up trousers or something.......
Also just a question is the involvement of Linn who were ready for the previous Wam Show gone now or will they also be inclined to have a room ?
Linn have declined our invitation. . We are not amused to put it bluntly .

Ticket sales online will be available in a couple of weeks .

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wearing rubber gloves... 🤣
And welding a length of rough sawn 4x2.
Anyone hearing the words brace, brace, brace, should immediately bend and grab their ankles

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Snell A, I assume.

And from memory of them previously, rather lovely too.
Yep, Snell A’s. I read that Peter Q has half a dozen pairs. Considering the connection between AN and Snell on the speaker side, it will be interesting to hear George’s story - I wonder how close AN got to developing a speaker based on the type A design…

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yep, Snell A’s. I read that Peter Q has half a dozen pairs. Considering the connection between AN and Snell on the speaker side, it will be interesting to hear George’s story - I wonder how close AN got to developing a speaker based on the type A design…
Peter has significant numbers of pretty much everything desirable. I would like to tell you about the valve collection, but having seen it, I lost the ability to speak coherently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles