Avanti67

New Wammer
Oct 11, 2021
Glasgow
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Selling my Audio Flight FLS10, it's as new, hardly even been run in properly.

The amp was bought for a music / cinema room that was put on hold last year due to ill health, the room has now been finished, I have decided it will be purely used for Cinema, so my FLS10 is going! "probabbly speakers next" this amp really is something special, I had the Octave RE 320 before the AF, but after comapring them both in home I preffered the sound from the FLS10. 

The amp is in pristine condition with no marks on it, it comes with all paperwork and remote. The amp was ordered on July 2020 and delivered late October 2020 from Elite Audio in Fife.

I have attached some photos of the amp, my room is covered in black velvet. so I hope they are clear enough, The amp weighs an absoloute ton, so it's really is a 2 man job to lift it.

I would prefer pick up, but can travel  a reasonable distance. I honestly wouldnt want to courier this, it got delivered on a pallet.

https://www.eliteaudiouk.com/product-page/audia-flight-fls10-balanced-stereo-integrated-amplifier

RRP £7.900

Looking for £3600

FLS10 highlights

The FLS10 is the perfect choice for a hi-end integrated amplifier. Heart of FLS10 is the FLS4 power amplifier. In effect the power amplifier of theFLS10 use same technology of FLS4 power amplifier, where speed, power, driving capability and control ability are elements close to perfection.

A fully balanced circuitry, highly selected components, 32 power devices, a power supply built with extra low impedance, high quality capacitors (288.000µF only on the main power suppliers), 12 power suppliers, special print boards with an extra high surface copper, 2000VA toroidal, shielded audio transformer, 200Wrms on 8ohm output power are only few of main elements to give you the best and emotional experience in term of reproduction. 

It is also suitable for less efficient, impedance critical and low ohm loudspeaker systems down to 2 Ω.

The preamplification section is full balance with an high-end volume control in dual mono configuration, XLR and RCA outputs, REC RCA (fix level) output, three RCA inputs, two XLR inputs.

All inputs can be activated or deactivated, the gain can be adjusted (+/- 6dB), all name inputs can be renamed.

Full brushed aluminium chassis, engraved “Audia Flight” logo on top cover, one aluminium remote control brushed and anodized, OLED blue display are Hi-END details.

There is the possibility to install two optional cards, plug and play, so very easy to install.

Optional cards:

-MM/MC phono board with unbalanced inputs

-MM/MC phono board with balanced inputs

-RCA board (2 RCA additional inputs)

-DAC board. One asynchronous USB input (with Galvanic isolation) 32 bit 768KHz and DSD 5.6. Five digital inputs (one optical, one AES/EBU, two SPDIF, one for Audia Flight SACD transport).

32bit, 192KHz (with Galvanic isolation). Upsampling 32bit 768KHz.

Any questions just ask.

Cheers

Mark

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2338.PNG

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Still here? Crikey. In case the logistics are putting anyone off...

I hope to be in Kendal from Wed 17th to late Sun 21st Nov (at least) before returning to Leicestershire. If the buyer is "darn sarf" and if the seller (or other wammers) can get the FLS10 from Glasgow to Kendal, I can therefore get it 180 miles further.

Reactions: hifinutt

Avanti67

New Wammer
Oct 11, 2021
Glasgow
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Updated pictures.

Couple of finger tip smudges on front faceplate, and sticky dot mark where IR control is placed, just needs a bit of a polish.

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Updated pictures.

Couple of finger tip smudges on front faceplate, and sticky dot mark where IR control is placed, just needs a bit of a polish.
Do you want this to sell? Polish it! :flowers:

I wonder if you need to offer some sort of one-amp bake-off including pies and cakes... if people actually heard what this amp can do, I don't think it would still be here. 'Tis a thing of wonder.

Good luck with your sale

Avanti67

New Wammer
Oct 11, 2021
Glasgow
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You have got to strike while the iron is hot as they say guys!

I have now had a change of heart after putting back the amp back into my set up, it has put a huge smile on my face 🙂 so it's no longer for sale I'm afraid. The beast is staying put 🤓

Y'all have a great Christmas.

Thank you for looking.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Shucks, I just had my hand down the back of the settees.

• Haha
Reactions: Avanti67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles