SOLD

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is version 2 , I haven't seen one for sale in UK yet - US prise $1099,
please note there are couple scratches on last couple tracks of side A -33RPM record but these do not affect measurements.
You'd need to buy or use your own soundcard as it’s not a part of the sale , recommend soundcard is Art Phono Plus USB.
More info at www.analogmagik.com
£500 with free UK delivery , also available to buy through eBay but at higher price
s-l1600.jpg
Screenshot (288).png

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Little bump before I go on holiday,
This is nice cartridge setup tool, very handy when it comes to azimuth , zenith and anti skate adjustments when combined with good protractor you won’t need to do much tweaking anymore .
You can do this with a good spectrum analyser which I use but need to pay few quid for one plus test records

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
This is version 2 , I haven't seen one for sale in UK yet - US prise $1099,
please note there are couple scratches on last couple tracks of side A -33RPM record but these do not affect measurements.
You'd need to buy or use your own soundcard as it’s not a part of the sale , recommend soundcard is Art Phono Plus USB.
More info at www.analogmagik.com
£500 with free UK delivery , also available to buy through eBay but at higher price
s-l1600.jpg
Screenshot (288).png
Hello, is this for sale and can you send to the United States?

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello, is this for sale and can you send to the United States?
Hi
Yes, I could post to US but I’m on holiday for another couple of weeks,
Postage won’t be free in this case and most likely you’d need to pay duty as well so you might be better off buying directly from Richard

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi
Yes, I could post to US but I’m on holiday for another couple of weeks,
Postage won’t be free in this case and most likely you’d need to pay duty as well so you might be better off buying directly from Richard
Thank you for the quick reply (especially being on holiday). Who is Richard and how do I contact him? Thanks again.

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you for the quick reply (especially being on holiday). Who is Richard and how do I contact him? Thanks again.
Richard Mak is the guy behind AnalogMagik, you can get in touch via the email info@analogmagik.com
or contact one of the dealers in the United States, full list on the website analogmagik.com,

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Richard Mak is the guy behind AnalogMagik, you can get in touch via the email info@analogmagik.com
or contact one of the dealers in the United States, full list on the website analogmagik.com,
Ah, that Richard. If you would consider shipping it to the US I am still interested in the one you are selling. When you get back from holiday let me know what the shipping and duty cost would be to send it to the US zip code 67101. If the cost is not too much I would be interested in buying it. Thank you,

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Postage using Royal Mail would be around £25 but insured only up to £250 , I’m afraid I have no idea about the duty charges as this would be calculated by US customs but last time I sent Ortofon Cadenza to US it slipped through the customs and no charges were applied.
I can have a look at different postage options including full insurance

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Postage using Royal Mail would be around £25 but insured only up to £250 , I’m afraid I have no idea about the duty charges as this would be calculated by US customs but last time I sent Ortofon Cadenza to US it slipped through the customs and no charges were applied.
I can have a look at different postage options including full insurance

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
That cost is reasonable for shipping, please check full insurance and send me total cost USD. Also, do I make payment?

fanalley

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
One other question, how do I use the key if this is registered to you?

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
One other question, how do I use the key if this is registered to you?
It comes with an USB stick which has registration key in it , you can install software on as many PCs as you like but it would work just on the one with USB stick inserted

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ll send you PM in a minute and you can send messages through there
I’ve checked fully insured postage and insurance alone is £30 plus VAT on the top of postage cost from £30

mac72

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 12, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sold subject to the payment, thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member