Norma HS-IPA 1 is a Best Buy award winning integrated amplifier. Includes a 5 input DAC inc USB, phono-stage, and dedicated Class A headphone amplifier. The HS IPA1 is engineered on a two-level structure, with the power supply section employing a custom-designed transformer and 10 special filter capacitors.
Following the Norma Audio tradition, no wiring is used on the signal path. The fully modular constructive solution turns the HS IPA1 into a unique product. This NORMA HS IPA1 comes fully loaded with;
DAC equipped with 5 full bandwidth digital inputs, (24-bit, 192KHz PCM, DSD, asynchronous USB and SPDIF).
PHONO STAGE, with user-selectable impedance and gain values for both MM and MC cartridges.
Dedicated Class A headphone amplifier, able to drive all headphones available on the market, from little 16 Ohm earphones, to popular orthodynamics.
. 4 RCA analogue inputs.
· User-configurable output connections (subwoofer, tape, etc.)
· Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed.
· Wide band ( >1 MHz ) schematic topology.
· 2 x 24 A continuous output current (100 A peak per channel)
· 2 x 75 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 150 W RMS / 4 Ohm
· High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors.
· Regulated power supply for both Gain and Driver stages.
· Toroidal transformer specially designed for audio applications.
· Multi-function display.
· Remote control of all functions.· Dimensions (HxWxD): 118x214x370 mm
. Weight: 12 Kg.
This is a UK 240v model