After years of nagging that we have “no room” for the hifi I’ve finally conceded and decided to sell the lot and replace with a more sensible set up for our abode. This is the renowned Chord SPM 4000 which I have been using to drive a pair of B&W 802Ds. I purchased the amplifier 5 years ago and has rarely been used since due to having 2 young children (who have been kept well clear of it!). I no longer have the box as it was too big and space is a premium. Due to the weight and value of this item it will unfortunately be collection only from Richmond-upon-Thames in Surrey.
• 480 watts RMS into 8 ohms
• 750 watts RMS into 4 ohms
• 950 watts RMS into 2 ohms
• Integra Legs
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 310 x 355mm – 45kg
• Output: 8 x gold platted WBT.
• Inputs: 2 x XLR balanced inputs & 2 x RCA single ended
Price: £6400 ONO.