- Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker.
- Drive-units: 1″ (25mm) diamond-dome tweeter, 6″ (150mm) FST woven-Kevlar midrange cone, two 6.5″ (165mm) Rohacell-cone woofers.
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz. Frequency range: –6dB at 30Hz and 33kHz.
- Frequency response: 38Hz–28kHz, ±3dB, on reference axis.
- Dispersion: within 2dB of on-axis response over 60° arc (horizontal) and 10° arc (vertical). Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m.
- Harmonic distortion (second and third harmonics, 90dB, 1m): <1.0%, 90Hz–100kHz; <0.5%, 120Hz–100kHz.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 3 ohms minimum. Recommended amplification: 50–200W into 8 ohms, unclipped program.
- Maximum recommended cable impedance: 0.1 ohm.
- Dimensions: 39.8″ (1020mm) H by 9.3″ (238mm) W by 13.7″ (351mm) D. Weight: 59.4 lbs (27kg).
Based on 0 reviews
Who We Are
We are a family run business, distributing high-end hi-fi components and accessories from the world's leading audio designers. A sister company of Audio Emotion, we have a decades worth of knowledge and experience in hi-fi systems and components.
What We Do
Customer service is at the heart of what we do. We want to make sure that you find the right component for you and your system. That is why we offer a no-risk, no fuss, money back guarantee 30-day trial on selected products (please contact us for more details). This allows you to burn in the components, enjoy it in your own listening environment and test it with the rest of your equipment at your own leisure. We are also able to help you every step of the way and offer advice on how to pick your component, as well as assistance with set-up.