Selling due to downgrading, a Well regarded Allnic H1200 phono stage (heavily modified) in vgc. Previously bought here from from Open door:
Review here (of the non-modified version): http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/allnic2/phono.html
I’ve heard this along side a standard one, and the modified one is as you’d expect, better!
Switchable for mm or mc. Good condition with manual.
No changes to the circuit but rather upgrades to the components.
1) 4 x power supply capacitors upgraded to Nichicon, Rubycon and Panasonic. 1 x cap left alone due to space.
2) 4 new tubes swapped out and improved on (not burnt in yet).
3) RCA sockets replaced with high copper content silver plated (great upgrade due to the low voltages out a cart) x 6.
4) Input wiring now cast stranded copper with PTFE dielectric.
4) Output wiring cast solid silver and PTFE wrapped with drain wire.
5) Pair of film caps (those first seen in signal path) upgrades to Auricap XO.
6) 2 x bypass caps upgrades to Sonicap Gen1.
7) 4 x electrolytic caps upgraded to Panasonic types.
Will be very well packaged (think I have the original box for this).
For sale £625 plus postage.
Payment as a gift to family or friends by PayPal please, or cash on collection welcome from Nottingham NG9 (few mins off Junction 25 M1).
Off to add some photo’s, or see if i can find a link to the old sale advert