MELTON MOWBRAY SPEED CAMERA ALERT. Its nailed wammers before.

If a road in a built up area has a 40 limit, the side roads will have 30 markers, that is the easiest way to tell IMHO.

All roads with street-lighting are 30 by default. There.will be no repeaters as they are expressly prohibited in this case.

Anything that isn't will have terminal signs at the start and end of the limits and repeaters at set distances.

In summary: Lights + no repeaters = 30.

All roads with street-lighting are 30 by default. There.will be no repeaters as they are expressly prohibited in this case.

Anything that isn't will have terminal signs at the start and end of the limits and repeaters at set distances.

In summary: Lights + no repeaters = 30.

This, it ain't tricky. Keep a weather eye out for 20 zones though, clearly marked whenever you enter them.

Just want to put this one out there, as they say, no idea is too crazy.

It's a 30 zone, you could try just going at the speed limit regardless of whether there is a camera there which might or might not be working :?

Like I said, I've never driven around that area before and I normally do drive at the speed limit or even lower (never in a rush to get anywhere). Hence why I was doing 37 thinking it was a 40.

Thanks for the tips tho lads, I will wait and see. Maybe I get lucky.

Just had the paper through lads.

I was doing 36 mph apparently. 2 mph slower and I wouldn't have got flashed. Fucking joke seen as I thought it was a 40 zone.

Oh well, lesson learned and off to the "Naughty Boys & Girls Speeding Class" I go.

Speed Awareness Class...

[video=youtube;xmwBLln_VdM]