The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Weekend weather

Next stop...the fleshpots of Melton Mowbray?

Oh yes :D

Super Wammer

Great Barry, thought you were going to miss the show. We are already here :-)

We are already here

:off: unfair , I am sorting my kit list and will be loading up soon , Hope to be in attendance by 1.00pm :D

Super Wammer

Foggy in Bacup at the moment. Packed the van last night ...Over 6 00 lbs weight of kit I think. Hope to be on our way around 9am. ....see you all around lunchtime

Keith & Jane

I'll bring some good weather from Barrow,the BBC couldn't forecast a TV schedule let alone the weather:)

Just dont bring any of that Sellafield background radiation Bob.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcrk5vg0u1by

Regional forecast for East Midlands

Rain, then drier and brighter. Windy, but mild.

Rain is forecast around 11am-12 noon and 5pm

Today:

Cloudy and windy with a band of rain, locally heavy, crossing the region from the west late morning. Brighter, blustery conditions to follow with a few scattered showers, but mild. Maximum Temperature 15C.

Tonight:

Cloudier with some showers for a time around midnight, then becoming mainly dry with some clearer spells. Breezy westerly winds. Minimum Temperature 6C.

Sunday:

Any early brightness followed by rather cloudier conditions, with occasional rain or showers. Brighter conditions likely to return again by evening, but still with a few showers. Brisk westerly winds. Maximum Temperature 11C.

Outlook for Monday to Wednesday:

Monday a bright, chilly start, but further rain and strong winds later. Tuesday and Wednesday, rather cool and very windy at times, with occasional showers.

Updated at: 0226 on Sat 28 Mar 2015