dudywoxer

sorry missing

pass on my regards to the old bugger. hope he gets well soon (soon enough to bring lush border tart to the next bake off ;-))

Glad you are on the mend Colin and along with the rest of the lads may I wish you speedy recovery ....Micky

Tell him he didn't have to go to such extremes to avoid Steve's music, we'd have lent him some ear defenders....

Glad he's on the mend.

Get well soon Colin, rega need their main man back on the wam.

Take it easy Col .

Will miss your slice of realism .

switch on that lovely Rega!!!

get comfy and enjoy!

Hi all

Thanks for the well wishes.

As it goes some one decided to remind me I'm not super man at all. Had a heart attack on Thursday. Downside, feck they hurt, upside got to ride in a van with noisey wah wah's and blue lights and everything. Hospital tossed me out yesterday, having sorted one side of my abused ticker out, got to go back and get the other side sorted in 5 or 6 weeks

I could not rember who the hell I had promised a lift too hence the thread. Having asked ben to post here for me, both my lads and mrs are now more aware of this place than they needed to be.

Really sorry to read about the madlatvian this morning, having watched my family reactions to my minor escapade over the weekend I cannot imagine how they are coping

Colin

Super Wammer

Hi Colin, I may be wrong but don't think our paths have crossed much on here, if at all. Any friend of this lot is a friend of mine though. Make sure you take it easy, fellah

All the best,

Gary.

Only just seen this thread, best wishes Colin for a speedy recovery. Glad to hear you're back home now.

Look after yourself Colin, get yourself to Whitby for some R&R.

Cheers BB

Glad your back home mate, take it easy, don't read any cable threads!;-)

Take care of yourself pal, Joanne and the boys send their best wishes as well (think she's worried about the lack of Border tarts if you're ill for too long ;-)), hope to see you soon with your upgraded ticker...

Get well mate and make it a year with less stress.

I've got something here for you courtesy of Hoops that might inspire you to sit down and relax. I will pop them over if you like.