dudywoxer

sorry missing

this is colins youngest, the daft old buggger has keeled over and is in hospital. he is awake and doing well driving the staff waffy. he wont be making the hifi show, i know he was meant to giving some one a lift sunday but not sure who to let them know.

cheers

ben

Oh no!! Hope your Dad's going to be ok - was looking forward to having a good chinwag with him again this year. Please pass on my very best wishes to him to GWS. :^

Tell him (the daft old bugger) to get well soon, there's always next year :flowers:.

Ben, sorry to hear one of our nearest and dearest is having trouble. Look after him for us, and thanks for letting us know. We'll get to the bottom of who was supposed to be copping a lift with him.

Give him my best and, I'm sure I speak for us all when I wish him a speedy recovery.

Oh no. I hope your dad gets well soon. Pass on my best wishes to him. Rob.

this is colins youngest, the daft old buggger has keeled over and is in hospital. he is awake and doing well driving the staff waffy. he wont be making the hifi show, i know he was meant to giving some one a lift sunday but not sure who to let them know.

cheers

ben

Tell him this is the ideal chance to lecture the NHS on the need for decent sound systems in the wards. And of course to leer at nurses a la carry on nurse. Hehehehehehee.

Hope all is ok? Good wishes to him.

Super Wammer

Sorry to hear that, Hope he gets better soon :^

Really sorry to hear your news, glad he is doing well, please give Colin all our best wishes and I look forward to him posting again soon.

Do you know if he had a pie ordered? :)

Oh, bad luck.

Tell him to get well soon and we look forward to seeing him at Scalford 2016 :^