crimsondonkey

Simpson room contents?

This year I have the pleasure of pumping out all manner of codswallop in the big Simpson room upstairs above the lounge.

What I'd like to know is what kind of furniture if any is left in the room in terms of tables etc? If previous residents could advise that would be most helpful, as I don't have a rack of any description.

Cheers.

Super Wammer

There is a stand available in the charity sale (Simpson Room) , if there s no furniture available.

The big Syndicate rooms normally have a few tables in them, if not ask the hotel they are normally helpful.

can bring my quadraspire av rack if you'd like to borrow it for the show?

can bring my quadraspire av rack if you'd like to borrow it for the show?

Darren that would very generous of you and greatly appreciated! That is top Wamming mate :^

When Robin and I had that room, there were plenty of the big folding tables I think, plus loads of chairs. 1. The big tables are NOT the most stable things, especially if you have any heavy kit. 2. We had the kit on the right and the chairs to the left of the door - the front row of chairs had no bass, the middle row OK and the back row was like a dodgy disco!