i_should_coco

Remember - clocks go forward on Sunday morning

Gtangs pointed that out to me the other night but it won't be much of an issue, like Rabski I'm usually tucked up by 9pm with a mug of coco.

I seem to recall sitting in near darkness at 2am in the Colman Room a couple of years ago and being treated to some EXTREMELY LOUD Viking Metal to which you knew the verses as well as the chorus and which you were singing in serious competition with the horns. Or maybe that was just a dream.

VB

I seem to recall sitting in near darkness at 2am in the Colman Room a couple of years ago and being treated to some EXTREMELY LOUD Viking Metal to which you knew the verses as well as the chorus and which you were singing in serious competition with the horns. Or maybe that was just a dream.

VB

Are you sure that it wasn't Hendrix? AATW?

A moment that will always be remembered :notworthy:

Are you sure that it wasn't Hendrix? AATW?

A moment that will always be remembered :notworthy:

This went on for a lot longer than a moment. But to be honest I had had a couple of sherries earlier in the evening and my memory isn't crystal clear. But then so, I'm pretty sure, had Jack.

VB

I never feel like springing forward when the clocks change in spring. Can we please delay the start for a couple of hours just to be safe?

Bugger it, let's say midday-ish and play music until the power gets cut off.